Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Long distance relationship


The farther apart we are, the more we miss each other and love? Or get lonely and seek comfort around oneself?

How to handle this situation? Have faith and trust each other and what else? Of course staying optimistic and recollecting the memories of yourselves, and treasure how precious and beautiful it is, and even the moments that you had disagreements were cheesy. Having the  feeling of excitement to wait to see each other again, to dream each other. 

Well there are many products to aid Long distance relationships like the Pillow talk. It lights when the other person lies down and you can feel each others heart beats. Most people would say long distance relationships don't work out. But what about the couples that are separated just for a while at cross purposes who are inseparable. Can it really help them feel like they are together? I felt like this pillow would be the most reasonable one so far.
There is also a mini-surrogate robot, freaky. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather just hug my pillow. And the kissenger, it's a kissing robot, the couple can kiss each other through the robot. I don't know about that. Even if I believed that the frog or the pig looking thing would turn into a prince, I would not do it.  The durex fundawear the underwear you can control from your smart phone, I guess it's kind of like a vibrating toy that has control. What do you think? 
Kissenger











Mini-surrogate
Durex fundawear











No comments:

Post a Comment