Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rather than Delicate High Heels


Rather than Delicate High Heels
Rather than Delicate High Heels
2012 April 10 emegteichuud.com
The red dress in my closet with it's tag on, are you wondering "when did you plan to wear me and hung me in the dark closet?". Indeed, all along the day I bought you, I wanted to adorn with you and hang out with my girlfriends and have fun. Although I haven't got a chance...
"My Delicate High Heels are you glooming "You haven't worn me a single time, yet why tumble me with old shoes and leave me covered in dust?". Don't be despondent when I bought, every girls eye catching "You", exited I was smiling, you know. Although I still haven't adorned and gracefully walked in you. 
The luscious perfumes that everyone who passes by would have exclaimed "What a luxurious perfume" are waiting to be opened in front of the mirror, yearning. Chose you to spray and breeze all over my neck and chest and stroll around all day. Although that day hasn't come yet... 

Perhaps my glittering sparkling jewelries would want to go out in the the sun to catch peoples eyes rather than me. I still don't know the day I will adorn by you the expressions of love gifted to me.
When I go out, I now choose pants rather than dresses and sneakers instead of delicate high heels.
My little baby who is able to make me refuse from sit around and meet with my dressed up girlfriends, go shopping all day or watch the last movie with my love in a movie theater on our own pace. He now guides me how to dress and what to do. For him I have decided to devote everything please forgive me. A life that was born from me, and continuation of our love, me and my husband's miniature version. 

My dress as much as I'm longing to wear you, you are too delicate and troublesome for me to feed my baby. 
"My Delicate High Heels" if I wear you while I carry my baby you probably won't be able to tolerate me. 
"My Luxurious Perfume" if I wanted to spray you once my baby would sneeze and won't like it. 
"My fancy precious jewelries" my baby would be curious and might break and bite you. So I have put you somewhere unreachable and forgot. 
Although I'm wearing comfortable shirts, light shoes and have no time for makeup, my baby still thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. 
I who have adorned myself with all my heart and the love for my baby instead of fancy elegant jewels and charms, I am the happiest person on earth. Every mom is the most beautiful woman for their children. Translated from http://www.emegteichuud.mn/siteweb/content/%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D1%8C%D1%85%D0%B0%D0%BD-%D3%A9%D1%81%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%82%D3%A9%D3%A9%D1%81-%D0%B8%D0%BB%D2%AF%D2%AF

No comments:

Post a Comment